Last month, Chicago-based McDonald's temporarily stopped selling salads at 3,000 restaurants in 14 states, mostly in the Midwest, after a cyclospora outbreak sickened hundreds of customers, including 228 reported cases in IL alone, according to the state's Department of Public Health.
Double check your salad and wrap products, health officials say there are concerns about possible parasite contamination.
You can get more information about the product affected by visiting the USDA's website.
Consumers may have already ingested the parasite, and it may be incubating without producing symptoms, the USDA said.
Google Pixel 3 XL Clearly White pops up in live photos
The notch will likely be used to house the front facing cameras , the Pixel 3 is likely going to have a dual front camera setup. The announcement of the Pixel 3/ Pixel 3 XL is expected to follow suit with the last two years, meaning around October 4th.
Caito Foods received notification from its lettuce supplier, Fresh Express, that the chopped romaine used to make some of their salads and wraps was being recalled. They can include diarrhea and frequent, sometimes explosive bowel movements, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The products, which were distributed by Caito Foods of Indianapolis, all have "sell by" dates ranging from July 18 to July 23, meaning consumers should check their refrigerators. It can also cause loss of appetite, weight loss, stomach cramps or pain, nausea, gas and fatigue, the CDC added. Vomiting, headache, fever, body aches and flu-like symptoms can also occur.
Anyone who has purchased the products is encouraged to throw them away or return them to the store from which they bought them, according to the USDA.
News of the recall comes a few months after McDonald's was linked to a cyclospora infection outbreak that began in May. At least 11 of the sick individuals have been hospitalized. A Walgreens spokesperson told TIME that affected products were available only at a "limited number" of stores in IL, and were immediately pulled from store shelves upon learning of the recall.