It has been confirmed that the popular artist died from a drug overdose.
The L.A. County Coroner's Office released its toxicology findings, and according to the report Mac died from "mixed drug toxicity" - specifically fentanyl, coke. and alcohol too.
The report also found that he had alcohol in his system.
A person close to Miller, whose real name was Malcolm James McCormick, said he had spent the evening watching football.
As most know, the opiate epidemic has only gotten worse over the years, following the release of the opioid treatment, OxyContin, which users have gotten addicted to, and supplemented with other drugs such as fentanyl. A $20 bill was found in his right pocket, rolled up with a "white powdery residue" on it. The assistant told police that McCormick had "several recent 'slips, ' " the most recent on September 4.
US Economy Creates 250000 Jobs in October, Beating Expectations Again
If individual workers don't produce more, it is hard for employers to justify pay increases that exceed price increases. In late August, she took a job at a hospital in Springfield that pays $11.22 an hour.
The following article discusses addiction and substance abuse.
The night before his death, Miller was reportedly casually hanging out with friends and was watching football.
Miller's death came just months after he split from Ariana Grande and weeks after he was charged with a DUI.