KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Transportation Safety Administration (TSA), and Orlando Police Department are reporting the Orlando Airport is experiencing delays after an incident involving a TSA agent.

Orlando police said that according to preliminary reports, the man appeared to have committed a suicide.

In very sad news, a man has jumped from the Hyatt Regency inside of the Orlando Airport.

He was found in critical condition and later pronounced dead at a hospital. Jim Gregory, a spokesman for TSA, said the agent had just finished his shift when he jumped.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to the officer's family, friends and everyone in our TSA family", the TSA statement read.

"Thought it was odd and then thought he may be observing the security area below since he was TSA".

Rockies' Nolan Arenado sets Major League Baseball record with $26 million arbitration settlement
It was reported by Saunders recently that the Rockies and Arenado were likely to go arbitration in this article . The one-year deal is worth $26 million, according to Denver7 Sports Director Lionel Bienvenu.

The fall caused momentary panic in the atrium as well as long delays for some travelers who were trying to fly into and out of the airport. The Operations for gates 1-59 are proceeding as normal.

Trista Eaden told Spectrum News 13, a CNN affiliate, that she was waiting in line for screening when she heard a loud bang. Screaming, running, I didn't know where to put myself first. At this time we don't have an update on the jumper or why he jumped. What a sad sad day'.

"Initially I thought some famous person had just walked through the airport", McCarthy told The Washington Post.

Police had earlier tweeted: 'This is an isolated incident within the atrium area of the airport.

A spokeswoman for Orlando International Airport told Orlando television station WKMG on Saturday that the passengers were returned in "an abundance of caution" after some passengers may have gotten through the checkpoints without being screened properly. Police scuttled rumors that there were "suspicious vehicles" connected to the incident.

In a statement released on social media, the airport said all passengers in the area "were required to be rescreened as a security precaution".